Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BWI...Go Ahead, Write Me a Ticket

I am guilty...for blogging while sick.  Wonder if that ticket is more than a tail light ticket? Hmmmm. I rightly don't know.  I do know that whatever bug/infection I came down with Sunday night is kicking my behind.  And that is the joy of RAD...

I felt great Sunday afternoon.  Watched part of the rain soaked Talladega race, rested from a busy Saturday and had lunch with the family.  But by the time the race restarted I could tell something was a little off.  No I don't mean the darkness in Talladega...although I will hopefully get a racing post up sometime this week over at backroads blog.

It started off as a headache and quickly went down hill.  I've run low grade fever for 2 plus days.  The fun part:  I can't tell if I have a sinus infections, something viral or just having one of those yucky RAD days.

But it doesn't really matter what the underlying cause.  What matters right now is that my kitchen is a wreck, the laundry needs rolling over and I need to make a trip to the school to see my "guidance" counselor Mrs. Grace about my middle child.  Plus Scott has errands that need running.  So I am up, sipping coffee and trying to chase away this mental fog with caffeine and ibuprofen.

My brain says get to moving and my body is saying "Nope, I wanna go back to bed."  Unfortunately for these old creaky joints, the brain is probably gonna win this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment