Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Menu


Finally completed the menu calendar for August.  I have yet to complete all the grocery shopping for this menu, but have picked up sale items from Harvey's for several of the meals.  I will finish my shopping this weekend and hope to stay clear of stores for several weeks.  Back to school shopping has nearly killed me!

But back to the most important question of Carlee's day...What's for Dinner?  We will be trying some new meals this month.  I will post those recipes as we cook them.  Also, if you would like to request a recipe, please let me know and I will gladly post for you.  I am also trying to modify old family favorites to meet my weight watcher guidelines....so I'll happily warn you when cutting fat and sugar!

The girls have also requested that I bake more muffins and snacks.  We are going to decide this evening one breakfast and one snack item to bake.  I am looking forward to trying to bake my own granola and a lot of low fat/low sugar chocolate recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment